1. Most of AG Associates Heatpulse 210/410/610 Main Chambers are highly corrosive due to more than 15 to 20 years manually use. Some of them have been refurbished by unprofessional supplier before.
2. The original control technology is 1990¡¯s technology.The software and controller are too old.
3. Most of the electronic components are aged and outmode.
4. It is difficult to find a professional refurbishing supplier for AG 210/ AG 410/ AG 610.The non-profession and laypeople will downgrade the used system.
5. Our new AccuThermo RTP systems,originally Heatpulse 610, are new RTP with modern control technology and advanced AW Software at low price.
6. Compared with traditional RTP system, our AccuThermo AW RTPs have the following key advantages.
- Unique process uniformity,system stability and consistent process cycle repeatability;
- Incomparable integrated process control system;
- 30 years proven product with thousands of customer-based installation;
- Customer-installation design;
- 2 to 4 weeks lead time guarantee;
- Patented Extended Range Pyrometer for precise temperature measurement;
- Advance AW Software with Power Summary Function;
- Much easy ERP Pyrometer calibration
- Real time GUI display;
- Programmed comprehensive calibration and analysis;
- Precise time-temperature profiles tailored to suit specific process requirement;
- Closed-loop temperature control with ERP Pyrometer or thermocouple temperature sensor;
- Fast heating and cooling rates unobtainable in conventional technologies;
- Elimination of external contamination;
- Small footprint and energy efficiency
But we provide spare parts and professional technical service and support for AG Associates Heatpulse 210, Heatpulse 410, Minipulse 310, Heatpulse 610, Heatpulse 610 I desktop manual Rapid Thermal Annealing systems for end users all over the world. Please e-mail ( ) us for more information.